About Me

My name is Kristana Dvonne Hale and i was born in Sracuse New York. I live at Sanpasqual Academy and im 16. years old.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sonnet Check and Response

My opinions on the sonnets are that they are about loving someone. I honestly really don’t know what to think of them quite yet because I need to go over them little more. I’m feeling right now that they are very cute because they are about women that they want in there lives or women that have impact there lives. The sonnet that I truly like is Sonnet 169 because it’s about a guy that sees this girl but is too scared to approach her because she is surrounded by all these people that may be very critical. Plus I feel that I can relate to the poem more because I’ve been through the same thing that the authors been through. I honestly probably would not recommend this poem because I barely understand it and my family wouldn’t either but I would recommend the sonnets to the future students because if they have this class they will read it and its good to get ahead now than later. What I would tell them is that the poem is a great love poem and that most people can relate to this poem and maybe even more.

No comments:

Followers